About two weeks ago, I ran out of contacts, forcing me to wear my glasses until I was able to see my eye doctor.
I have my contacts back now, but after two weeks, I can say there are definite pros and cons (mostly cons) of wearing glasses.
- You look smarter.
- They are easier to put on/take off.
- You can change up the frames for a fresh style.
- They protect your eyes from dust.
- You can’t wear sunglasses, unless you’re cool with rocking the eyeglasses-over-sunglasses look.
- When it’s raining, you’re gonna wish your glasses had little automatic wipers.
- They hurt your ears sometimes.
- They leave marks on your nose.
- They slide down your nose.
- Blurry peripherals!
- You can’t be run, play sports, or be too active with them on.
- The lenses often get smudgy.